The Ukraine Law Forces Have Begun To Work
Lawyers, join the legal analysis for the state in times of war!
The main goal is to promptly develop specific legal solutions in cases where peacetime legislation does not provide answers to questions that appeared during the war.
These are very practical things:
- functioning of authorities in state of war (for example, features of military administrations);
- implementation of justice (for example, observance of procedural deadlines);
- ensuring the effectiveness of labor legislation (for example, protecting employees from dismissal for absenteeism), etc.
Authorities are currently overloaded and often lack the resources for careful and detailed legal analysis before making decisions. That is why it will be extremely useful for the state to have professional legal analysis and support.
- Firstly, it is necessary to identify the problems and challenges that arose during the war.
- Secondly, we will systematize the list of these problems and offer specialists who will join the initiative to quickly prepare draft decisions or algorithms of action that will help to overcome them effectively.
The work will be coordinated with the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and central executive bodies.
So, to participate in the project, we suggest filling out the form: https://bit.ly/3K5MsNN
Here it is necessary to briefly define the legislative problem caused by the war. You can also suggest a solution to this problem, but it is not necessary at this stage.