- Donors /
- Coalitions /
- Organizations /
Donor organizations cooperating with the Center for Political and Legal Reforms
- International Foundation "Renaissance"
- The European Commission
- Kingdom of the Netherlands (MATRA program)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Open Society Institute
- Council of Europe
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation "For Freedom"
- Visegrad Fund
- German Society for Technical Cooperation (GTZ)
- Management Systems International (MSI)
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Transparency International Ukraine
- Democracy Fund of the US Embassy in Ukraine
- Swiss-Ukrainian project "Support to Decentralization in Ukraine" (DesPro)
- Council of Europe Anti-Corruption Project in Ukraine (UPAC)
- American Bar Association (ABA CEELI)
- Eurasia Foundation
- Indiana University Ukrainian Parliament Assistance Program
- Canadian Bureau of International Education (CIDA)
- British Center "East - West"
- Brussels Open Society Institute
- Ukrainian-Polish Cooperation Foundation (PAUCI)
- Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Center for Political and Legal Reforms is a member of coalitions
Resuscitation package of reforms
A civic platform that brings together leading NGOs and experts from all over Ukraine and acts as a focal point for the development and implementation of key reforms in Ukraine.
The coalition was formed in early 2014. CPPR is one of the founders of the coalition.
CPPR experts participate in the following RPR working groups: Decentralization, Constitutional Reform, Judicial Reform, Anti-Corruption Reform, Public Administration Reform, Law Enforcement Reform, RPR-Kyiv.
Liaison office of Ukrainian think tanks in Brussels
The mission of the Liaison Office of the Ukrainian Analytical Centers in Brussels (hereinafter - the Office) is to establish a permanent independent center of the Ukrainian non-governmental analytical sector in the EU to promote Ukraine’s European integration.
The Office performs the representative functions of the non-governmental analytical sector of Ukraine in Brussels within the mandate given to it by its members. The office represents Ukrainian think tanks and creates a permanent platform for their activities in Brussels and EU countries.
Igor Koliushko, Chairman of the Board of CPPR, is also Chairman of the Board of the Office.