Service-oriented model of democratic policing (for Kazakhstan)
- support of pilot project on service-oriented policing and dialogue with community implementation;
- building capacity of police officer to work with new model;
- developing new instruments of management inside the police (performance evaluation system etc.);
- increasing the role of communities participation in police activity by the strengthening of the dialogue between citizens and police.
Expected results of the project:
- 1developed the conceptual framework (prototype) of service-oriented police based on community safety partnership model;
- presented review of the best practises of police reform in separate European countries;
- developed training module for local police officers and conduct training sessions for them;
- developed operational guidelines on modern service-oriented policing;
- developed conception of new police performance evaluation scheme;
- established new
- platforms for efficient dialogue between police and citizens.