Centres for Administrative Services Delivery (CASD) as an Innovative Instrument of Cooperation between Authorities and Communities in Ukraine
The project is administered by Volyn Regional State Administration. Total project budget: 1 077 599 euro.
CPLR takes part in the project as associate partner.
Formation of model of typical CASDs for small inhabited localities and united communities in the context of decentralization of powers (using examles of Volyn, Lviv and Rivne regions) by introducing and disseminating the best practices of good governance.
- creation of 14 exemplary CASDs in Volyn, Lviv and Rivne regions – implementation of e-technologies for providing administrative services in Volyn, Lviv and Rivne CASDs;
- qualitative and effective administrative services delivering in created CASDs through experience exchange.
- Encreased quality and comfort of services delivered in CASDs;
- twice reduced time for taking documents from clients;
- provided possibility to receive administrative services in electronic way;
- increased awareness of inhabitants about administrative services;
- improved efficiency of administrative services provision through raising professional level of CASDs’ employees;
- reduced quantity of claims about CASDs’ work;
- provided transparency of the administrative services provision process to the citizens.