Establishing the Public-Parliamentary Interaction in Constitutional Process
The aim of the project is to establish the permanent interaction between the Parliament and independent public experts on the constitutional process.
- creation and establishment of the permanent expert-parliamentary constitutional workgroup;
- raising the understanding of the MPs’ interest in constitutionalism, parliamentarism and other public law issues;
- raising the constitutional culture;
- participation of project experts in radio and television programs, two press conferences on constitutional reform in Ukraine, constitutional process issues, preparation of ten articles by project experts;
- raising awareness of Ukrainian voters about the constitutional changes initiated in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, about the legislative initiatives of the MPs to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the Constitution of Ukraine.