Law Enforcement Reform Digest
Once every 2 months Centre of Policy and Legal Reform and Association of Ukrainian human rights monitors on Law Enforcement prepare a Law Enforcement Reform Digest.
Digest is dedicated to the process of reform of law enforcement authorities in Ukraine, first of all of police, prosecution authorities, State Bureau of Investigation and criminal justice legislation. It is published with the aim to better inform the society, expert community and international institutions on the state of reforming mentioned authorities and spheres of their activity.
All Law Enforcement Reform Digests:
- №11: January-February (eng, pdf))
- №10: November-December (eng, pdf)
- №9: September-October 2018 (eng, pdf)
- №8: July-August 2018 (eng, pdf)
- №7: May-June 2018 (eng, pdf)
- №6: March-April 2018 (eng, pdf)
- №5: January-February 2018 (eng, pdf)
- №4: November-December 2017 (eng, pdf)
- №3: September-October 2017 (eng, pdf)
- №2: June – August 2017 (eng, pdf)
- №1: March-May 2017 (eng, pdf)